Need a little help counting calories? Thanks to my sweet friend, Brooke, for introducing me to LOSE IT! I am well on my way to taking care of myself and learning so much about why I haven't been able to shed unwanted pounds.
I always thought I was doing things right...eating healthy and watching my carbs, etc. Through the use of this new App, I am learning all kinds of things that I was doing wrong. Most importantly eating wayyyy too much! I was shocked at the calorie content of things I assumed were good for me! No wonder I haven't been able to lose weight! I was eating twice as many calories as I am supposed too! Yikes!
With LOSE IT! I am able to really see what I am eating and it's been eye opening. Here are a few of my discoveries:
1. Salad dressings tank your calories for the day! Crazy bad!
2. Fast food salads are dangerous too! Watch the calorie count!
3. Tacos and tortilla chips aren't that bad, lol.
4. Kit Kat only has 200 calories! (Some days I just need chocolate)
5. Pei Wei has very few entrees under 1000 calories! Scary!
6. Fresh Spinach has only 11 calories per serving!! Whoo hoo!
7. Pickles have 0 calories!
8. Turkey is not only heathy for you to eat, it has a really low calorie count!!
9. Exercise gives you calories back!! Yay!
10. If I continue counting calories and staying within my daily plan, I will weigh 125 in February! YES!!!!
Try LOST IT! I love it and think you will too! It really keeps you on track ;)
Here's to being healthy and fit!!